We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making New Year's turkey
- Turkey (I always choose frozen) 3-3.5 kg.
- Sausages or can be replaced with sausages (required in a natural shell) 8 pcs.
- Lemon half
- Smoked pork belly 500 grams (preferably fatter)
- Adjika (best suited home, purchased on the market, it still contains nuts and thick) - 2 tbsp. spoons to taste
- Soy sauce doesn't matter
- Butter 100 grams
- Salt as you wish
- Ground black pepper as you wish
- Main Ingredients
- Portion 6-8
- World Cuisine
Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Baking sheet, Foil, Large syringe, Toothpicks, Cooking thread (or thread of natural fibers), Cutlery, Serving dish
Cooking New Year's turkey:
Step 1: Prepare the turkey.
Step 2: Stuffing the Turkey.
Step 3: Cook the turkey.Preheat the oven up to 250 degrees. We put a turkey in it and leave it there for an hour and a half. After this time has passed, take out, combine the remaining soy sauce and butter, begin to pour the turkey on top, as well as the resulting mixture from the bottom of the pan. This will prevent our turkey from drying out and soaking in fat. Wrap back and leave for another hour. The very last touch is to raise the temperature in the oven a little and leave the turkey with the foil open, so that it becomes covered with a golden crust. It takes 5-10 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the New Year's turkey.Serve the whole turkey hot. Smell and taste will not leave anyone indifferent. I promise. You can decorate the dish with lemon slices, vegetables and sprigs of dried herbs. Good appetite!
- - The turkey is tender and juicy in our country because the piercing with soy sauce, as well as the presence of sausages and pork belly in it, does not allow the turkey to dry. Since she has little or no natural fat.
- - Any vegetables to your taste can serve as a side dish for a turkey. It can be a standard mashed potato or a grilled or steamed vegetable mixture. If desired, the dish can be supplemented with fried rice.
- - The meat is very juicy and does not need additional sauce. But if you want to make a turkey generally unbelievably tasty, add it to a spicy spicy or garlic sauce to your taste. Creamy cheese variations are also great.