We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for the preparation of the festive salad "Bouquet"
Ingredients for the preparation of a festive salad "Bouquet":
- Chicken breast (chilled) 1 piece
- 4 eggs
- Mushrooms (preferably fresh champignons) 450 grams
- Onion 1 piece
- 1-2 carrots
- Cheese (hard) 200 grams
- Mayonnaise 400 grams
- Vegetable oil (for frying) to taste
For omelet pancakes:
- 2-3 eggs
- Milk (any fat content) 100 ml
- Premium wheat flour 2-3 tablespoons
- 1 pinch salt
- Soda 0.5 teaspoon
To decorate the salad:
- Beets small 1 piece
- Small carrot 1 piece
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Mayonnaise -2-3 tablespoons to taste
- Parsley 0.5 bunch
- Main Ingredients: Beets, Chicken, Eggs
- Portion 6-8
- World Cuisine
Preparation of the festive salad "Bouquet":
Step 1: Prepare the main ingredients for the salad.To start, cook the beets and carrots over medium heat until soft. Carrots will boil much faster than beets, so be careful not to digest it and remove it from the pan in time. Cool and peel the vegetables. Boil the eggs separately, also over medium heat, in slightly salted water, not less than 8 minutesso that they turn out hard boiled. After that, place them under cold water, cool and peel. Rinse the chicken breast well under cold running water, put it in a clean pan, fill it with water, lightly salt it and put it on a high heat. When the water begins to boil, slightly lighten the fire and remove the resulting foam. Cook on low heat. another 20 minutesthen drain the water and cool the breast. Peel onions, rinse under running water and cut into small cubes or thin quarters. Wash the mushrooms thoroughly under water, cut the damaged parts, if any, and finely chop. Put a frying pan with vegetable oil on medium heat, heat it, then add the onion and fry it until it is translucent, and stir occasionally with a wooden spatula. After this, add chopped mushrooms to the pan, mix with onions and fry until half-cooked. Then remove the pan from the heat and cool.
Step 2: Cook the dough for scrambled eggs and fry them.
Step 3: Combine the chopped salad ingredients and season them with mayonnaise.
Step 4: Form the rolls of pancakes and beets.Grate the prepared beets and carrots on a fine grater, add the garlic passed through the garlic press to them, mix well and season with mayonnaise. With this mixture, spread the omelet pancakes with a rather thin layer, wrap them in rolls. Then cut into pieces, the width of which should be about 1.5 cm.
Step 5: Serve the Bouquet holiday salad.Rub on a fine grater 100-150 grams cheese, sprinkle salad on the edge of the dish. Start laying out the rosette roses from the center of the salad. Rinse the parsley well and dry it, sprinkle the salad with plenty of twigs and serve it to the table! Good appetite!
- - In the same way, you can make multi-colored roses, if they are stuffed with fillers of different colors. They can serve as contrasting vegetables (beets, carrots, potatoes, etc.)
- - Instead of chicken, you can use the breast, or another part of the chicken (for example, thigh, drumstick, ham). But for this, after cooking, it must be rid of the skin and removed from the bone.
- - Instead of mayonnaise, salad can be seasoned with natural sour cream.
- - In order for the onion to become less burning, it can be doused with boiling water, then squeezed out well. In this case, he will not lose the basic taste, but it will become less bitter.