We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Delicious Lecho
- Tomatoes 2 kg
- Bulgarian sweet pepper 2 kg
- Sunflower oil 0.5 cups
- Table vinegar (9%) 0.5 cups
- Table salt to your liking
- Sugar 0.5 cups
- Ground black pepper to your liking
- Main ingredients: Pepper, Tomato
- Serving 8-10
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Cauldron, Cooker, Meat grinder, Banks
Cooking a delicious lecho:
Step 1: Prepare bell peppers.Sweet pepper, for a start, thoroughly rinse under cold running water, then cut it in half, remove the stem and core. Rinse again and remove any remaining seeds. Cut pepper into large pieces.
Step 2: We begin to prepare a delicious lecho.Put the cauldron over medium heat, heat it, then pour in vegetable oil, add chopped bell pepper and fry it until half readywhile stirring occasionally with a wooden spatula.
Step 3: Cook the tomato paste and add it to the peppers.While the pepper is fried, rinse the tomatoes under cold running water, then scald them with boiling water. After that, carefully remove the peel from them. If the tomatoes are too dense and the skin is not easy to remove, you can leave them in boiling water for literally half a minute. Peel the peeled tomatoes through a small meat grinder. Add salt, granulated sugar and ground black pepper to your taste, you get tomato paste. Now pour it into a separate saucepan and put on medium heat, bring the mass to a boil, then remove from heat and transfer to a bowl for peppers. Mix thoroughly and bring the whole mass to a boil, then reduce the heat and boil for 15 minutes.
Step 4: Serve a delicious lecho.Literally 5 minutes before lying ready, pour vinegar into a cauldron and mix the whole mass. Pour the finished lecho with a ladle or a large spoon into sterilized jars prepared in advance, and roll it up. Good appetite!
- - In order for the seals to be well stored in the winter, immediately after the rolling process, the jar must be laid upside down on the blanket and covered with it. In this form, it is necessary to leave the cans with a lecho for at least 12 hours, then open them and transfer them to a dark, dry place (pantry or basement).
- - In order to sterilize the cans and lids for the twist, the first must be held above the steam. To do this, we put a lattice or an iron sieve on a pot of boiling water, and already put a jar upside down on it. Covers must be directly boiled in water. Sterilization time is 15 minutes.