Ingredients for Cooking Liver with Garlic
- Beef liver 500 gr
- Garlic 7 cloves
- Breadcrumbs 2-3 tbsp. spoons
- Butter 2 tbsp. spoons
- Vegetable oil 50 ml
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Greens to taste
- Flour 2 tbsp. spoons
- Key Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Frying pan, Kitchen knife, Grater, Baking tray
Cooking the liver with garlic:
Step 1: prepare the liver for roasting.Beef liver clear of film. Pulling the edge of the film carefully on one side, separate it with sharp jerks from the liver. If this is not done, then the liver during the cooking process will cringe and deform, and this will prevent it from baking evenly. Then cut the liver in slices. Better if they will be 1-2 cm wide.
Step 2: soak the liver in milk.The liver will be softer and tastier if it is soaked in milk before cooking. Pour the pieces of milk so that they are drowned in it almost completely. Add a pinch of salt. This step will help you get rid of dangerous toxins that could be in the liver, because milk will draw them out. After holding the liver in milk for 1-2 hours, dry it with napkins or a towel. Before the next step, the liver should be dry.
Step 3: chop the garlic.
Step 4: rub the liver with garlic.Sprinkle the liver with black pepper. In each piece we make notches and rub them well with garlic. We use only one part of grated garlic. Try to make a piece of garlic fall into each notch.
Step 5: fry the liver in a pan.We heat the pan, pour vegetable oil into it. Liver breading in flour and spread in hot oil. After a couple of minutes, turn the liver over and fry on the other side for another 2 minutes.
Step 6: put the liver on a baking sheet and bake.We spread the liver on a baking sheet. The remaining part of the garlic is evenly sprinkled over the liver. Butter is also evenly distributed throughout the pan. Pour breadcrumbs on top of the oil. We put the liver in the oven for 15-20 minutes, the temperature is 180 degrees.
Step 7: serve.Ready liver is best served with vegetable salads, sprinkle with fresh herbs on top. Enjoy your meal
- - Do not fry the liver over high heat. In order for it to fry a little and stay inside a juicy, medium heat is enough.
- - Salt the liver just before putting it into the oven, you should not do this during frying. So it will turn out more juicy and tender.
- - If you do not have milk, then the liver can be soaked in water. But in this case, change the water every 30 minutes and do not add salt. The taste qualities of such a liver will be slightly worse, so it is better to use milk after all.
- - Separately, you can fry 2-3 onions to the liver, and decorate the dish with this before serving. In addition, fried onions go well with the liver, which will only improve the taste characteristics of the prepared dish.
- - Take care of your figure, but do not want to give up delicious dishes? Then eat the liver and garlic without bread. Together with vegetable salad, this dish will not harm your figure. Only eating it is in the morning, and not in the evening.