We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Limoncello
- Lemon (ripe) 6 pcs.
- Alcohol (96%) 500 ml.
- Sugar 450 gr.
- Water (spring or purified) 600 ml.
- Main ingredientsLemon
- Portioning 7-10
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Peeler, Jar with lid, Cutlery, Saucepan, Sieve or gauze, Bottles, High glasses (or shots)
Step 1: Cooking Lemon Tincture.Rinse lemons thoroughly in water. You can also use a special brush for fruits and vegetables or the rough side of a clean sponge. Further, the fruits must be dried with paper towels or in a natural way. After a peeler or a sharp knife, remove the zest of lemons. But try to cut only the yellow part skins, since the white layer under it can give a bitterness to the drink. The resulting zest is placed in a jar and pour alcohol. After very tightly close the container with a lid and leave the composition in this form for 12 days. For all this time, periodically, the jar with the contents must be shaken. It will be enough once a day for several seconds. Thus, at the end of the deadline, we get concentrated lemon tincture.
Step 2: Cook the lemon tincture syrup.
Step 3: Serve the Limoncello.The finished drink turns out to be quite strong and sweet, but there is nothing to be surprised, because it is liquor. With what and how to properly serve and consume it? It is always served chilled. It is advisable for him to serve tall glasses or shots, which were also cooled in the freezer and covered with a thin layer of hoarfrost. Drink used in Italy, mainly as a dessert. That is, after eating, ice cream, fruit or another dessert and limoncello are served, as the apotheosis of the whole meal. But if you like liquor, you can use it at any opportunity, especially since it is quite tasty and healthy. Enjoy your pastime.
- - Do not forget that excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages leads to acute diseases of the internal organs. Limoncello, in particular, contains pure alcohol, so the drink is drunk only in small doses and solely for pleasure and taste.
- - To get a truly real and tasty drink, you need to choose very aromatic, ripe and soft lemons. It is their zest that is able to give the desired concentration of tincture, the necessary taste and smell.
- - In order to freeze cups for serving a drink from, it is necessary to sprinkle with water and place in the freezer for several hours. In exceptional cases, limoncello is served with ice, but when melted it will dilute the drink and it will lose taste.