We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for the preparation of shortbread cookies "A la TWIXX"
- Butter 100 grams.
- Premium wheat flour 150 grams.
- Sugar sand 50 grams.
- Egg yolks, chicken 2 pieces.
- Sour cream 20% fat 1 tablespoon.
- Salt on the tip of a knife.
- Condensed milk 1 can (200 grams).
- Pure milk chocolate 200 grams.
- Confectionery powder to taste.
- Coconut flakes to taste.
- Main Ingredients: Oil, Flour, Cocoa and Chocolate
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Kitchen scale, Food processor or grater, Pan with a thick bottom, Metal bowl, Sieve, Rectangular baking dish with high sides, Wooden or plastic spatula, Baking parchment, Sharp knife, Cutting wooden board, Oven, Refrigerator, Serving dish
Cooking shortbread cookies "A la TWIXX":
Step 1: prepare shortbread dough.For the shortcrust pastry we only need 80 grams oils. We measure the right amount using a kitchen scale or take 4/5 from available 100g. It is best to cool the oil very much or freeze it first in the refrigerator. If there is a food processor, then kneading the dough - it is better to entrust it to him. Sift flour and salt into the bowl of the combine. Cut the chilled butter into large pieces. Choose a chopping nozzle. At medium speed, chop oil with flour until crumbs are formed, possibly uneven. If there is no food processor, then three frozen butter on a coarse grater directly into the already sifted flour, carefully making sure that the already wiped oil does not stick together in one lump. Then carefully rub the butter and flour mixture with your hands until the same crumbs are formed. Add to the dough. two yolks. To easily separate the yolk from the protein, you need to take two small containers - for yolks and proteins, respectively. Put the raw egg in your palm and gently strike across the back of the knife. A small crack in the shell should form. Above one of the containers (the one in which the proteins will be), carefully expand the crack with your fingers. Protein immediately begins to flow out. The yolk must retain its shape. Move the yolk from one half of the shell to the other until all the protein has flowed out and only the yolk remains in the shell. Add sour cream to the dough and mix everything thoroughly with a spoon, then with your hands. As a result, the gas should have a friable mass, which will be easily molded by hand.
Step 2: bake a shortbread cake.
Step 3: cook the caramel and cover it with shortbread cake.
Step 4: melt the chocolate and cover them with cookies.
Step 5: cut the finished cookies.After the chocolate has completely hardened, take it out of the refrigerator and put it on a flat flat surface - a cutting board (wooden or plastic). Cut into small pieces with a sharp knife.
Step 6: serve shortbread cookies "A la TWIXX".
Step 7: .Shortcake "A la TWIXX" is ready. Put it on a serving plate. You can decorate it on top with coconut flakes or confectionery powder. It is best suited for green or white tea. Enjoy your meal!!!
- - in addition to the method described in the recipe, the yolk from the protein can be separated using a special device. It is a round plastic spoon with perforation on the sides and a hole in the bottom. It is enough just to break a raw egg into such a spoon and wait until the protein drains.
- - Sour cream in shortcrust pastry can be replaced with cream or ice water. Then the dough will become less elastic and more fragile.
- - it is important not to digest condensed milk, otherwise it will crystallize, which will significantly complicate the process of applying it to the cake.
- - For those to whom the combination of caramel and milk chocolate seems too sugaryly sweet, we recommend partially replacing milk chocolate with dark bitter chocolate.