We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Salmon Baked with Philadelphia Cheese
- Salmon (fillet) 600 grams
- Philadelphia Cheese 300 grams
- Red bow 1 head
- Dill greens 50 grams
- Parsley 50 grams
- Egg white protein 30 grams
- Soy sauce 2 teaspoons
- Salt to taste to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste to taste
- Ground white pepper per 1 serving 1 pinch
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Fish knife, Vegetable knife, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Deep bowl, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Baking sheet, Foil, Oven, Cup, Fork, Baking brush, Plate
Cooking salmon baked with Philadelphia cheese:
Step 1: clean the fish.Salmon, for preparing any fish dishes, is prepared very easily. If you have purchased whole raw salmon. First you need to rinse it under running water and clean it off with a fish knife. Do not forget that the scales are cleaned from tail to head. Then the salmon must be cut off the head, fins, tail, tear open the belly, take out the insides and remove all the films. Rinse the cleaned fish under running water. Now the carcass of the fish must be cut into fillets, for this we place the peeled salmon on a cutting board for the fish, and cut it along the ridge with a knife, without cutting the bones. Hold the fish all the time with your hand. Then, with neat jerks, we cut off the salmon fillet along the ridge and small bones, on the other hand we do the same. It turned out two filets with skin. If you bought a freshened fish, it’s even better, just make a cut over the ridge and remove the ridge with small bones. Put the cleaned fillet on a cutting board for fish. Cut salmon fillet into steaks 7-8 centimeters wide and approximately thick 2 - 3 centimeters. We cut the steaks in the middle, making a pocket. After cleaning, about a kilogram of salmon leaves approximately 700 grams of pure fish, in order to be precise, you will have to measure out the quantity of finished filet you need on a kitchen scale. To take this dish I took 600 grams already cleaned and sorted fish fillet.
Step 2: prepare the cheese and herbs.
Step 3: prepare the fish for baking and bake.
Step 4: serve the salmon baked with Philadelphia cheese.
- - In this way you can cook any boneless fish. It can be trout, salmon, pink salmon and many other species.
- - Feta cheese can also be used to prepare this dish. The taste is slightly different, but also very pleasant and intense.
- - When preparing this dish, you can use any spices you like.
- - In the mass for stuffing fish, you can add any one you like or remove any greens you don't like.
- - Five minutes before the end of baking, after you have anointed the salmon with egg white on top, you can sprinkle it with sesame seeds. He will betray a pleasant aroma. Or season with ground garlic, it will add spiciness.
- - Do not forget that boards and knives for cutting vegetables and fish should be different.
- - If you buy fresh fish, be careful! Fresh fish should be clean, its surface should be free of mucus, and its eyes should be convex and transparent. The gills should fit snugly on the cheeks and their color should be bright red. The smell of fish should not be a sharp and strongly supersaturated aroma of iodine or tina. In some cases, fish species such as flounder and sea bass have a slight, subtle odor of iodine. If all the items listed are in the fish of your choice, then you can safely buy it, it is fresh!