We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making a cocktail "Monaco"
- Light beer (chilled) 120 milliliters;
- Sprite (chilled) 60 milliliters;
- Pomegranate syrup (grenadine) 1/4 teaspoon;
- Ice cubes (from boiled water or bottled water) to taste.
- Main Ingredients Beer
- Serving 1 serving
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Glass "Collins" (or another, to your taste) ;, Shaker (if there is, if not - mix with a stick or a straw) ;, Freezer (for freezing ice) ;, Mold for freezing ice ;, Straw (optional) )
Preparation of Monaco cocktail:
Step 1: Make ice in the freezer.We freeze the ice in the mold by pouring clean water for this (never use flowing water!) Into the mold. For complete solidification, water takes 2-3 hours (at an average freezing temperature).
Step 2: Remove the ice from the freezer.We take the ice out of the refrigerator and squeeze it out of the mold into a shaker.
Step 3: Pour the remaining ingredients into the shaker.Pour a tablespoon of grenadine into the shaker. Fill a two-thirds glass with amber beer. The remaining capacity is filled with soda.
Step 4: Mix the ingredients.For 30 seconds, mix our cocktail in a circular and "tumbling" motion.
Step 5: Pour the cocktail into the glass.Gently fill the glass with a cocktail.
Step 6: Serve the Monaco Cocktail.Serve the Monaco cocktail immediately after preparation, as the ice melts very quickly, and this can "dilute" the real taste of the drink. If the drinks are already cool, you can not add ice. Enjoy your meal!
- - It is necessary to freeze ice for a cocktail in the freezer, knowing for sure that it will not acquire the taste and smell of the products lying there. If your refrigerator does not have a separate chamber for making ice, you can put the mold with water in 1-2 plastic bags and only then put it in the refrigerator;
- - Pour beer, lemonade and pomegranate syrup into a tall glass (in the same proportions as in the first recipe), mix and serve. This cocktail will appeal to all beer lovers;
- - According to experienced bartenders, “frozen” ice does not cool drinks well, so it’s better to remove it from the freezer 15-20 minutes before mixing the drink;
- - To freeze ice, it is best to use plastic containers or special containers (with levers).