Ingredients for making porridge stuffed bream
- Fresh bream (or chilled) 1 piece
- Onion 2 pieces
- Buckwheat porridge 1 cup
- Vegetable oil 6-7 tablespoons
- Table salt to your liking
- Ground black pepper to your liking
- Fresh parsley 1 bunch
- Hard cheese 100-150 grams
- Main IngredientsBream, Buckwheat
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen paper towel, Bowl, Measuring cup, Cutlery, Kitchen stove, Saucepan, Frying pan, Wooden spatula, Toothpicks, Baking tray, Oven, Serving dish
Cooking bream stuffed with porridge:
Step 1: Cook the porridge.First you need to boil buckwheat porridge. To do this, thoroughly rinse the buckwheat under cold running water so that the water is clear. Then pour the porridge into the pan, fill it with water, so that the water covers the porridge for about 2 fingers. Add a little salt and cook. to medium heat. When the water boils, remove the foam from the porridge, reduce the heat and cook the porridge until cooked. When the porridge is cooked, remove the pan from the heat, cover and leave the porridge to infuse until we prepare the rest of the ingredients.
Step 2: Prepare the bream.
Step 3: Prepare the filling for the bream.
Step 4: Bake the bream.When the filling has cooled slightly, stuff it with the abdomen of salted bream. Secure the abdomen firmly with toothpicks. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil, put fish on it, then grease the fish itself with oil so that it does not burn during baking. Preheat the oven up to 180 degrees, place a baking tray with fish in it and bake the fish until cooked. It takes time 20-30 minutes, depending on the size of the fish.
Step 5: Serve the bream stuffed with porridge.About in 10 minutes until the fish is ready, sprinkle it with pre-grated cheese on a coarse grater. When the cheese is melted, remove the fish from the oven, cool slightly, then transfer to a serving dish and serve as the main hot dish to the table. Good appetite!
- - Together with the fish, you can serve a salad of fresh vegetables, dressed with olive oil or mayonnaise, as you like.
- - In the same way you can stuff fish with any other porridge. Wheat porridge cooked in butter or boiled rice is perfect for this.
- - The baking sheet can not be greased with vegetable oil, in order to avoid excessive greasy dishes, and instead, cover the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- - Together with fish, you can bake fresh vegetables, cut into slices of medium thickness. For example, it can be: bell peppers, eggplant, tomatoes and others.
- - In the filling, if desired, you can add coarsely chopped hard-boiled eggs, they will need about 3-4 pieces. Mix the crushed eggs with the filling well and stuff the fish.