We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Duck Shurpa
- Wild duck (fresh carcass) 2 carcasses
- Raw pork fat 300 grams
- Potato 700 grams
- Sweet bell pepper 400 grams
- Fresh tomato 500 grams
- Carrot 500 grams
- Garlic 1 head
- Tomato paste 6 tablespoons
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Cilantro 1 bunch
- Dill 1 bunch
- Black peppercorns 6 pieces
- Zira 2 teaspoons
- Ground coriander 2 teaspoons
- Sunli hops 2 teaspoons
- Bay leaf 4 pieces
- Salt to taste to taste
- Vodka 100 grams
- Distilled pure water 6 liters
- Main Ingredients
- Serving15 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cauldron, Electric stove, Knife - 2 pieces, Teaspoon, Skimmer, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Deep bowl - 5 pieces, Plate - 2 pieces, Tablespoon, Frying pan
Cooking duck shurpa:
Step 1: prepare the duck for cooking.
Step 2: Cook the duck.
Step 3: prepare all the ingredients for the shurpa.
Step 4: fry carrots and onions.
Step 5: combine all the ingredients.
Step 6: serve the shurpa from the duck.Shurpa from duck is served with pita bread under vodka. Sour cream is placed next to it. Divinely tasty, aromatic, satisfying and healthy. I really hope you enjoyed it! Bon appetit and good health!
- - You can add millet to the shurpa. This is rarely done, but in our recipe it is acceptable. Krupa will make the shurpa thicker.
- - The meat in the shurpa can be pre-fried. After this process, the shurpa becomes fatter and the fried meat is cooked faster.
- - You can add apples, apricots, plums, quinces, dried apricots to the shurpa. They give flavor and acidity.
- - Shurpa can be cooked on kvass or on vegetable broth. Shurpa on a vegetable broth, vegetables served separately with meat. And in the broth put crackers.
- - In Tatarstan, shurpa is cooked without vegetables with onions and noodles. In Turkey, it is made with shrimp and seafood and served with croutons. In Uzbekistan, kefir or sour cream is added to the broth.
- - Frying vegetables in fat is not necessary, this is my personal trick in cooking this dish.