We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Puff Pastry Pizza Ingredients
- Ready puff pastry 500 grams (in the store a wide selection of yeast and without yeast briquettes);
- Tomato paste or ketchup 4-5 tablespoons;
- Sausages (or meat, ham, sausage, etc.) 300-350 grams;
- Tomatoes 2-3 pieces;
- Bell pepper 1-2 pieces;
- Pickled mushrooms (porcini, champignons, mushrooms, etc.) 100-150 grams;
- Olives 10 pieces;
- Hard cheese 100-150 grams.
- Main IngredientsOlives, Mushrooms
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Knife ;, Cutting board ;, Bowl (for mixing ingredients) ;, Cooker ;, Baking tray ;, Baking paper (optional) ;, Grater ;, Oven ;, Rolling pin.
Making puff pastry pizza:
Step 1: Cut the tomatoes into circles.Tomatoes must be cut with a sharp knife - circles, 0.5 cm thick. Attention! Do not press hard on the vegetables, as this will cause profuse juice secretion, without which the dish will be less tasty.
Step 2: Cut the sausages into circles.
Step 3: Wash, peel and chop the pepper.I wash the bell pepper, clear it from the seeds and cut into strips (0.2 x 1 cm).
Step 4: Cut the black olives.Fresh olives are cut into rings, after removing the bone from the core. The thickness of the ring is approximately 0.3 cm. Attention! You can also use pickled olives. Some manufacturers prefer to leave a bone in the berry, some are removed. In any case, we cut the olives into circles and get rid of the excess.
Step 5: Cut the mushrooms.Mushrooms are cut into slices, approximately 0.5x0.5 cm.
Step 6: Rub the cheese.
Step 7: Roll out the thawed dough.Thawed dough sheet (see the defrosting instructions in the instructions on the bag), put on a table lightly sprinkled with flour. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin, to a thickness of approximately 2-3 mm.
Step 8: Cut out the squares from the dough.With the sharp end of the knife, cut the dough into even squares.
Step 9: Put the “squares” from the dough on a baking sheet.We grease the baking sheet with vegetable oil or cover it with special baking paper, lay out the squares.
Step 10: Grease the dough.
Step 11: Put the pizza ingredients.We spread the main ingredients of pizza on the dough: mushrooms, sausages, tomatoes, peppers, olives.
Step 12: Sprinkle pizza with grated cheese.Sprinkle pizza with grated cheese.
Step 13: Bake Pizza.Put the pizza pan in the oven, preheated up to 180 degrees. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Step 14: Serve the puff pastry pizza.Puff pastry pizza is usually served on the table on a large flat dish (if a large pizza is baked), already cut into portions. If the pizzas are small in size, they are served on separate plates. The described "pie" has many the benefits, among which - excellent taste, excellent appearance and aroma, satiety. Enjoy your meal!
- - An additional aroma to a dish can give a similar trick. A few peeled garlic cloves are passed through a "garlic squeezer", this mixture is "bred" with several tablespoons of water. After pulling the pizza out of the oven, evenly pour it with the garlic mixture. This will give the baking the most pronounced garlic flavor, since at high temperatures the garlic simply "evaporates";
- - There can be a lot of puff pastry pizza toppings. I can use it: pickled cucumbers and mushrooms, eggs, potatoes and other most bizarre combinations of products. The only things that should always be present in pizza are mayonnaise, ketchup (tomatoes), cheese;
- - We described pizza made from purchased puff pastry, as its use is very convenient. Real home-made puff pastries are very difficult to prepare and require a lot of time. Although, it has undeniable advantages - the fame of all the ingredients and their quality.