We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Salted Salmon Ingredients
- Salmon fillet (700 grams) 2-3 large pieces. (fresh or frozen)
- Sea salt (large) 500 grams.
- Sugar 500 grams.
- Ground black pepper 6 tablespoons.
- Dill is a big bunch.
- Coriander to taste.
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Plastic or wooden board, Sharp knife, Food wrap, Paper towel, Deep bowl, Spoon, Deep plate
Cooking salted salmon:
Step 1: take the salmon filet.First things first, make sure there are bones in the fish. If there is, they should be removed. Then we take pieces of salmon, if you have one piece, then we recommend cutting it into 2-3 previously. The main thing is that the piece of fillet is thick enough. I wash my fish in cool water, and then let it dry naturally. So that our pieces are well salted - make a couple of shallow cuts in different places. If you want (but this is not necessary) - you can peel off a piece of salmon with a sharp knife. To do this, gently pick up the skin near the abdominal cavity and tear it up to the ridge. Repeat this the other way and then cut the skin from the base of the ridge.
Step 2: prepare the mixture for salting.
Step 3: salt the salmon.
Step 4: serve salted salmon.At the expiration of 24 hours remove salmon from the refrigerator, clean it of large pieces of salt, as well as pepper. Everything, salted salmon is ready to eat. As a result, you have ideal proportions, and all the ingredients are more than affordable, and your own fish as a result will turn out to be quite tender, very juicy, not very salted. You can cut it into small pieces and serve on a serving platter. Before serving, decorate the dish with herbs and fresh lettuce leaves, and lay on top of them slices of salmon. Enjoy your meal!
- - choose LARGE salt, and salmon should be either fresh or frozen, but always thawed - that is, without excess liquid. You can smash ordinary peas with peas with the back of an ordinary knife. Before that, you should put peas on a napkin. As a result, you get coarsely ground pepper, in general, what we need with a prescription.
- - in case you decide to pickle a larger or smaller piece of trout using this recipe, remember that the amount of sugar should be the same as the amount of salt.
- - if you like salted fish, you can reduce the time of salting itself, but not the amount of salt and sugar.
- - If you wish, you can pickle your salmon fillet without dill or with lemon.