We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Turkey Cutlets
- Turkey meat 500 grams;
- Butter 30 grams;
- Milk (any fat content) 100 milliliters;
- Garlic 3 cloves;
- Onion is one large onion;
- Stale bread 2-3 slices;
- Processed cheese 1 piece;
- Chicken egg 1 piece;
- Ground pepper, black to taste;
- Salt to taste;
- Vegetable oil, for frying 30-50 grams;
- Sweet bell pepper 1 piece.
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 5 servings
- World CuisineEnglish Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board ;, Knife ;, Bowls ;, Meat grinder ;, Grater ;, Frying pan ;, Shovel (for turning meatballs).
Cooking turkey cutlets:
Step 1: Soak the stale bread.Soak brown bread in milk at room temperature five minutes.
Step 2: Peel and cut the meat and onions.We cut meat and onion into large pieces.
Step 3: Scroll the meat, garlic and onions in a meat grinder.
Step 4: Cut the sweet bell pepper into pieces.We cut the pepper and scroll it in a meat grinder.
Step 5: Three CheeseThree cream cheese on a coarse grater.
Step 6: Mix.All ingredients are thoroughly mixed. It turns out an unusually juicy minced meat for turkey cutlets. If it is not thick enough, add a few spoons semolina.
Step 7: Form the cutlets.From the minced meat we make cutlets and fry in well-heated vegetable oil.
Step 8: Fry the meatballs.Fry each patty on medium heat on both sides to golden crusts.
Step 9: Serve the turkey cutlets.Turkey cutlets are served hot, along with various vegetables. As a side dish you can use: rice, buckwheat, potatoes, scrambled eggs. A dish decorated with greens looks very impressive and delicious. Cutlets prepared according to this recipe remain juicy inside even the next day. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you have a goal to fry many cutlets in one pan - periodically change the oil, completely washing the pan from carbon deposits. This will save the house from the "smoke" and make the patties tastier;
- - To make the cutlets more tender, some housewives, after bringing them to a half-preparedness, are coated abundantly with mayonnaise or sour cream (on both sides) and stewed under a lid, with the addition of a small amount of water;
- - Cutlets will not stick to the pan if it is heated and completely dry when vegetable oil is added to it.