We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making pita rolls with chicken, mushrooms and cream cheese
- Pita bread thin 2 sheets.
- Chicken meat 300 grams.
- Pickled mushrooms (any except mushrooms) 200 grams.
- Cream cheese (cream) 200 grams.
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Mushrooms
- Serving 4 servings
Knife, Cutting board, Spoon, Skimmer, Colander, Bowl, Saucepan, Serving plate, Cooker
Cooking pita rolls with chicken, mushrooms and cream cheese:
Step 1: prepare the chicken meat.Boil chicken in slightly salted water over medium heat about 10 minutes. We take out the slotted spoon from the pan and let it cool at room temperature. Then cut with a knife on a cutting board as small as possible.
Step 2: prepare the mushrooms.Mushrooms (champignons, porcini, boletus) we take out of the jar, dry a little with a towel from the liquid or wash it in a colander under a stream of cold running water. Finely chop with a knife on a cutting board.
Step 3: prepare the filling.In a bowl, mix the mushrooms and chicken with a spoon. Then add a tablespoon of cream cheese, constantly stirring until smooth. The mass should be thick so that it can be easily smeared, but so that the pita is not very wet.
Step 4: prepare lavash rolls with chicken, mushrooms and cream cheese.With a knife on the working surface, cut a piece of pita bread 20 * 20 cm. Smear a half of the prepared filling with a spoon. Then we roll up. We do the second roll in the same way.
Step 5: serve lavash rolls with chicken, mushrooms and cream cheese.We cut the finished rolls into portioned pieces, put them on a serving plate and serve. Enjoy your meal!
- - It is advisable not to store rolls, as they can become very brittle. If you want to make rolls in advance, then prepare the filling and pita sheets, and before the guests arrive, spread and roll them into rolls.
- - When choosing pickled mushrooms, pay attention to the composition, in addition to mushrooms, the required components are salt, sugar, spices and vinegar. Flavors, preservatives and colorings are not acceptable. If you do not use the entire can of mushrooms at once, then add vegetable oil to it so that the mushrooms do not mold.
- - Instead of cream cheese, you can use mayonnaise.