Oven Salmon Ingredients
- Salmon (preferably steaks) 6 slices
- Hard cheese 100 grams
- Mayonnaise 0.5 packs
- Onions (large) 2 pieces
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Spices to your liking
- Table salt to your liking
- Vegetable oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Cilantro 0.5 beam
- Bell pepper 1 piece
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 3 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen towel, Grater, Deep small bowl, Baking tray, Foil, Oven, Serving dish
Cooking salmon in the oven:
Step 1: Cook the marinade.In order for the fish to turn out to simply melt in your mouth, you must marinate it before baking. To prepare the marinade, take 1 head of onion, peel it, and rinse it under cold water. And then grate it on a fine grater into a separate small but deep bowl. Then add salt, black pepper and a little mayonnaise to the onion to your liking, mix well. After that, coat them with fish steaks, previously washed and dried with a paper towel, from all sides. Leave the fish to marinate, about 1-1.5 hours.
Step 2: Prepare the ingredients and bake the fish.
Step 3: We are preparing refueling.To do this, dilute half a glass of mayonnaise with 1/4 cup pure water. If you are a lover of spicy, then you can add adjika to mayonnaise, of course, to your liking. Grate cheese on a coarse grater. After 20 minutes, fill the fish cooked with dressing, and sprinkle with grated cheese on top. Leave to bake for another 10 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the salmon in the oven.Then take out the baking sheet and put the finished fish in a serving dish. Remaining gravy also drain in the dish. The fish is very juicy and tender. As a side dish, you can use french fries or boiled, boiled rice or a vegetable salad. Good appetite!
- - If you do not really like the smell of cilantro, then you can completely replace it with a half bunch of fresh parsley.
- - If you do not have time to marinate the fish beforehand - it does not matter! She will do well, then.
- - As for the spices for this dish, here you can give full play to your imagination. For example, I once tried to cook such a salmon with spices for barbecue, it turned out original and no less tasty than with spices for fish.