We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Moldovan Pie Ingredients
- Premium wheat flour 550 gr.
- Salt 1 tsp
- Chicken eggs 2 pcs.
- Cottage cheese (preferably fatter) 600 gr.
- Chives 1 bunch
- Dill 1 bunch
- Vegetable oil 100 ml.
- The main ingredients of cottage cheese, flour
- Serving 10 Servings
- World Cuisine
Knife, Cutting board, Bowl, Rolling pin, Strainer, Frying pan, Fork, Dish, Kitchen towel
Making Moldovan Pie:
Step 1: Preparing the dough for the pie.Sift the flour through a fine sieve into a bowl, then add salt to it and stir a little. Then gradually pour into flour about 300 ml of boiled water and mix the ingredients right there. Thus, we have a fairly elastic dough that needs to be kneaded until it stops sticking to our hands. After that, roll the dough into a ball, cover it with a clean kitchen towel and leave it in a warm place 15 minutes to "rest".
Step 2: Cook the curd filling.
Step 3: We form products.Share the dough with a knife into 8 equal parts. We roll each of them into a thin sheet of rounded shape. Do not forget to sprinkle the working surface of the table with a small amount of flour so that the dough does not stick, and it was easier to work with. Next, lay in the middle of the sheet 4-5 spoons ready-made cottage cheese stuffing and distribute it a little according to the test. Next, make a knife 4 different cuts and turn the dough first with an envelope, and then wrap the remaining free edges. In order to make it easier for you to navigate, carefully read the instructions that are included in the accompanying picture.
Step 4: Fry the pies in a pan.Pour a small amount of vegetable oil into a clean dry pan and put it on medium heat. As soon as the pan heats up, put the pie on it seam down and fry until golden brown. This will take several minutes. Next, carefully turn the product over to the other side and also bring to readiness.
Step 5: Serve the Moldavian cake.When all the pies are ready, we cut them into portion pieces according to the principle of a cake and serve on the table in a warm or chilled form. As a sauce for pincers, ordinary fat sour cream is perfect. This is a wonderful dish: very rich, aromatic and hearty. Such closed pies are worthless to prepare, but the success of such a dish on your table is guaranteed. Good appetite!
- - At will, you can cook such pies with any filling that you like. This can be potatoes, sauerkraut or stewed cabbage, fried mushrooms, cheese, feta cheese, pumpkin and others.
- - Fry the pies immediately after you form them. Otherwise, cottage cheese may leak and damage the integrity of the product.
- - If you chose a very wet cottage cheese, then wrap it in cheesecloth and hang it somewhere for 40-60 minutes so that it stacks. Otherwise, excess moisture will negatively affect the quality and appearance of the finished Moldovan pies.