We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making walnut biscuit
- Premium wheat flour 80 gr.
- Potato starch 80 gr.
- Chicken eggs 5 pcs.
- Sugar 1 cup
- Vanillin 1 sachet
- Nuts (walnuts, ground) 3 tablespoons
- Chocolate black 200 gr.
- Cream (10%) 450 ml.
- Nutella 150 gr.
- Baking powder for dough 2 teaspoons
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 8 servings
Baking dish, Parchment paper, Bowl, Mixer, Spoon, Kitchen knife, Serving dish
Cooking nut biscuit:
Step 1: Knead the dough.We will mix the biscuit dough, which does not like fast movements and rough processing. So, for starters, we separate the yolks from the eggs, and beat the last with sugar using a mixer until a lush foam is formed. In this case, proteins are better to withstand a few hours in a cold place (refrigerator). Then we introduce the yolks into the protein mixture, gently stir with a spoon and add nuts, flour, starch, vanillin and baking powder. Knead thoroughly with a spoon until a homogeneous mass is formed. The dough should be a little liquidy.
Step 2: Bake the biscuit.Set the oven to heat. 180 degrees. We divide the finished dough into two parts. Cover the baking dish with parchment paper and spread the dough in turn. We are going to bake in the oven for about for 25 minutes. Ready, cooled cakes cut across. As a result, 4 biscuit cakes turned out.
Step 3: Prepare the cream.Break the dark chocolate into pieces, transfer to a bowl, add nutella and send to melt in a water bath. At this time, whip the cream with a mixer until the consistency of thick sour cream, and then pour them into the cooled chocolate mixture. Mix thoroughly.
Step 4: Cook the nut biscuit.In turn, grease all the cakes with cream and transfer the cake to a serving dish. The sides of the cake can be sprinkled with ground nuts. And then send it to the fridge for a few hours.
Step 5: Serve the nut biscuit.We cut the finished biscuit into portioned pieces, brew fragrant tea and invite the household to feast on. Enjoy your meal!
- - When baking a biscuit, in no case should you open the door of the oven, otherwise it will settle and lose its splendor.
- - It is better to sift the flour before kneading the dough. So the dough will turn out more airy, and we will eliminate the appearance of lumps.
- - If you do not have parchment paper, you can lightly grease the mold with vegetable oil.
- - When kneading the dough, you can use any ground nuts.
- - Nuts can be chopped using a blender or rolling pin.