Ingredients for cooking adjika green
- Fresh cilantro 2 small bunches
- Fresh parsley 1 bunch
- Fresh dill 1 bunch
- Hot green peppers 5-10 pieces
- Fresh mint 100 gr.
- Walnuts (peeled) 2-3 cups
- Tarragon (tarragon) fresh 250 gr.
- Green basil 250-500 gr.
- Garlic 2-3 heads
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients Pepper, Nuts
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Blender, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Dining spoon, Bowl
Cooking adjika green:
Step 1: take hot green pepper.Green hot peppers are less hot than red peppers. The smaller the size of the pod and the thinner it is, the sharper the pepper tastes. This should be considered when preparing adjika. Take hot green peppers and carefully rinse it under cold running water. Next, with a knife delete at the pepper of the stalk and clear it of seeds by cutting the pepper with a knife in two parts. After that, wash it thoroughly again under water. Set peeled peppers aside.
Step 2: take the garlic.
Step 3: prepare the greens.When choosing fresh herbs, the most important criterion is freshness. Also, pay attention to its appearance. Leaves should be resilient, not yellowing around the edges. So, we take fresh herbs of cilantro, parsley, dill, mint, tarragon (tarragon), basil and carefully rinse under a stream of cold running water. Then, shake lightly from the water and coarsely chopped greens with a knife on a cutting board.
Step 4: grind the ingredients.Spread coarsely chopped fresh herbs, peeled green hot peppers and washed peeled walnuts in a blender. Grind to a homogeneous gruel. Next, put the chopped ingredients in a bowl and add salt. Knead the mass well with a tablespoon. Fragrant adjika green is ready!
Step 5: serve adjika green.We serve green adjika to any meat or fish dish. It is perfect for stewing or as a seasoning for soup. Enjoy your meal!
- - When buying fresh peppers, choose bright and wrinkle-free. They should be stored in the refrigerator for two weeks, and in the freezer for up to 1 year.
- - When buying fresh basil, remember that the younger the grass, the softer and more fragrant it is.
- - When you choose a bird, pay attention to the color of its leaves. They should be bright and shiny.
- - When buying greens in bunches, you should pay attention to the place of abrasion from the threads. If there are signs of decay, then you should abandon such greens.
- - In green adjika to taste, you can add coriander seeds.
- - Store green adjika in the refrigerator.