Ingredients for the preparation of salad "flowerbed"
- Chicken eggs 4 pcs.
- Premium wheat flour 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Salt 2 pinches
- Vegetable oil 3 tbsp. spoons
- Baking soda at the tip of a knife
- Potato 3 pcs.
- 3 pickles
- Doctor's sausage 200 gr.
- Canned Green Peas 0.5 cans
- Onion 1 pc.
- Thick mayonnaise 200 gr.
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Dill 1 bunch
- Main ingredients: Sausage and sausages, Eggs, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Casserole, Frying pan, Knife, Cutting board, Grater, Food wrap, Round platter (or salad bowl), Refrigerator, Spoon, Fork (or whisk)
Cooking flowerbed salad:
Step 1: Preparing the ingredients.Wash the potatoes thoroughly. Put it right in the peel into the pan, fill with water and put on medium heat. Boil until tender. It takes time 20-30 minutes, depending on the variety and size of the tubers. You can check readiness with a fork or knife. Ready potatoes will easily pierce and become soft. Meanwhile, peel the onion, wash it and cut into small cubes. Next, cut larger cubes sausage. Mix it with onions and peas, strained from the marinade. Next, these ingredients are seasoned with mayonnaise and mix thoroughly. Grind boiled potatoes and pickles on a fine grater into different plates.
Step 2: Cooking the pancakes for the salad.
Step 3: Cooking the salad rolls.
Step 4: Form a puff salad.
Step 5: Serve the flowerbed salad.After the set time, we take out the salad bowl from the refrigerator. Carefully unfold the top layer of cling film, after which carefully turn over the salad bowl on a flat dish. A little pull for the allowances of the film. Thus, the whole salad will be an even slide on a plate. Remove the top layer of the film and serve a colorful salad on the table, decorating it with parsley branches. Good appetite!
- - Salad "Flowerbed" can be made colorful, which will look even more realistic. To do this, you can use vegetable juices or natural food colors. For example, grating beets or carrots on a fine grater, you can squeeze a little juice and add it to the pancake dough, from which the rolls will then be colorful. In the same way, it is possible to tint not pancakes, but their filling, by mixing mayonnaise with the selected juice or dye.
- - In order to prevent pickles from releasing juice, which can violate the integrity of the salad, it is necessary to cut the seed core from them. And grind only the remaining "boats" on a grater.
- - Instead of doctor's sausage, you can use boiled chicken meat and even smoked meats. All these variations will not worsen the taste of the salad, but, on the contrary, will make it more unique and varied.