- 400 gr of flour
- 500 gr of mushrooms
- 3 large onions
- 4 eggs
- 200 ml of oil
- 100 ml wine
- 2 tablespoons broth
- 1 green leaf
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Dumplings with mushroom sauce:
Put the flour in a bowl and in the middle make a hole in which you put beaten eggs with the delicacy and about 50 ml of water. Knead the dough and shape the dumplings with your hand greased in oil. Put them to boil in boiling water, lightly salt and boil well. Peel and wash the onion and mushrooms, then cut the mushrooms into small pieces and onion into slices. Simmer the onion with the oil and a little water. pour the broth diluted with wine, add the dumplings, chopped greens (I used dill) salt and pepper to taste. Let it boil for a few minutes. It can be served with sour cream or grated cheese.
Cream of mushroom soup with coconut milk: fasting recipe
If you are out of ideas and do not know what to prepare for one of the main meals of the day, we offer you a recipe for mushroom cream soup with coconut milk.
Cream soups can be the perfect choice for one of the main meals of the day. They are easy to prepare, do not require many ingredients and are adored even by children. Even in fasting you can prepare tasty and healthy cream soups.
As for mushrooms, they are easy to find on the market, they are nutritious, rich in fiber, minerals and vitamins. Regular consumption of mushrooms can bring many benefits to the health of the body. An example would be reducing the risk of chronic bowel or colon disease. Fiber from mushrooms helps good digestion, and potassium in high concentration helps regulate blood pressure.
We offer below the list of ingredients and steps needed to prepare this delicious fasting recipe.
Dumplings with caramel sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Mix flour, baking powder and 60g brown sugar in a bowl. Add milk, butter and vanilla essence and mix until you get a dough.
2. Divide the dough into 9 dumplings and pass them through the remaining brown sugar. Put them in a previously greased baking tray.
3. Mix brown sugar and water in a medium saucepan. Put on high heat and bring to a boil. Mix until you get a light caramel, about 8 minutes.
4. Add sour cream and butter and remove from heat.
5. Put the syrup over the dumplings and leave in the oven for another 30 minutes, until they turn brown. Serve with thick cream.
250g of flour
30g of baking powder
120ml of brown sugar
125ml of milk
150g butter, melted
5ml vanilla essence
400g of brown sugar
200ml of water
250ml of sour cream