I really like tomatoes and cheese
- 1 zucchini
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 or
- 4 tablespoons flour
- salt, black pepper
- green dill
- 3 large cloves of dried garlic
- 1 red
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Fried garlic zucchini:
Peel a squash, cut it in half and cut it into rounds. Leave it in a bowl with milk, salt, black pepper and crushed garlic.
Then beat the egg with flour and pour over the pumpkin. Stir and then take and fry in hot oil.
Take them out and leave them a little on an absorbent paper towel so that they are not oily and serve them with tomatoes and I also like salted cheese. On top I sprinkled a little freshly chopped green dill and I placed a few thin slices of fried kaiser .
Baked pumpkin sticks
Baked pumpkin sticks - zucchini croquettes in golden crust, flavored and rich in parmesan and corn flakes. Delicious pumpkin sticks, baked in the oven, aromatic, crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside.
I've made pumpkin sticks countless times. I tried different types of panada, I also used breadcrumbs and flakes, I used several types of cheese, with and without egg, with and without sour cream. I played with various flavors and spices: pepper of various types, basil, oregano, paprika & # 8230
When I was just making the simple bread version: the egg and the bread seemed to seem dry to me. When I put the classic cheese, it melted too hard and either darkened or seemed to form a too compact crust. But I stopped on this variant, rich in flavors, with a crunchy crust and soft core. This is the variant that conquered me.
You can also try the recipe for pumpkin bread with garlic & # 8211 see here.
Pumpkin roses with bacon and garlic
1. Combine flour with sugar, salt and yeast, then form a hole in the center. Add water and oil and mix until you get a fine dough.
2. Knead the dough for 10 minutes, then leave it to rise greased with oil, in a container covered with a kitchen towel or plastic wrap, for an hour.
3. Remove the dough on the work surface after it has risen and knead it for 1-2 minutes, round it and let it rise again as much.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the composition: rub the cream cheese with finely chopped greens and finely chopped garlic.
5. Divide the raised dough into 16 equal pieces and round each piece on a well-floured countertop.
6. Take each ball of dough and spread it on the table sprinkled with flour. Spread a teaspoon of the cream cheese composition on the center of the dough strip.
7. Place slices of thinly sliced zucchini and a strip of bacon on top of the cream cheese. Roll the dough and place the pumpkin roses in an oven tray.
8. Grease the pumpkin roses with a beaten egg and let them rise covered for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, put another 30 minutes in the oven, at 200 degrees, or until nicely browned.
- 2 zucchini
- 1 cane flour
- 2 cloves of garlic
Method of preparation:
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into 1cm thick slices.
- Roll the zucchini in flour and fry them with rosemary leaves.
- Crush the garlic and rub it with a little salt, a little oil, then add water.
- Serve hot zucchini with garlic sauce.
A simple and quick recipe: Fried zucchini fasting but as tasty as possible. Now, from a single recipe you made a good meal but also a good garnish for a festive meal.
PUMPKIN SALAD WITH YOGHURT AND GARLIC
Pumpkin salad with yogurt and garlic,a recipe simple and tasty, summer. It is a delicious combination, pumpkins fit perfectly with the aromatic sauce of yogurt we believe cu garlic and dill It is served cold, from the fridge and is perfect in hot periods, so I warmly invite you to try it.
- 400 g zucchini (I used two zucchini)
- 200 g creamy yogurt (Greek type)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- salt to taste
How to prepare pumpkin salad with yogurt and garlic
Wash, dry and cut half the zucchini, then slice them. Heat the two tablespoons of olive oil in a non-stick pan and heat the zucchini with a pinch of salt until they begin to brown and soften. Do not overdo it. to remain crispy.
Transfer to a bowl and allow to cool.
Meanwhile, mash the garlic cloves and mix with a teaspoon of salt, chopped marjoram and yogurt.
Put the yogurt sauce in the bowl over the cooled zucchini and mix gently to blend.
Leave the salad for at least half an hour in the fridge and then you can serve it. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Ingredient: 3 medium zucchini, 150 g flour, 200 g of sheep, cow or goat, 3 cloves of garlic, 3 eggs, salt, pepper, parsley.
Preparation: the pumpkins are washed and put on the large grater. Salt and set aside for 10-15 minutes, then drain (put in a sieve and press with a spoon). Grate the cheese and mix well with the zucchini, add the crushed garlic, eggs, chopped parsley, salt and pepper to taste. Gradually add the flour and mix until a homogeneous composition is obtained, which is put into muffin tins. Leave for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown. They can be served with yogurt.