We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Custard Ingredients for Eclairs
For the test:
- Water 1 cup (200 grams of water for a 200 ml cup)
- Premium wheat flour 1 cup (130 grams of flour in a 200 ml glass)
- Butter 100 gr.
- 3-4 eggs (it all depends on the size of the eggs)
- Salt 0.5 teaspoon (pinch)
- Milk (any fat content) 1 tbsp. (200 gr.) +3/4 Art. (175 gr.)
- Chicken eggs 2 pcs.
- Premium wheat flour 2 tbsp. spoons
- Sugar 1 cup
- Butter 2 tsp
- Vanillin 1 tsp
- Main ingredients: Milk, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan, Glass, Tea spoon, Dining spoon, Confectionery syringe, Baking paper (parchment), Baking tray, Serving dish
Cooking eclairs with custard:
Step 1: Cooking the dough.We put the previously prepared pan with water on the fire. Add butter and a little salt - a pinch will be enough. Bring to a boil and carefully add the flour, constantly stirring, preventing the formation of lumps. Over moderate heat, stirring vigorously, hold 1-3 minutes, it is necessary not to let the resulting test burn. Next, remove from heat and let cool, but not much, to a maximum of 70 degrees. In the first minutes, the appearance of the test can alert you, do not stop mixing and you will achieve the desired consistency. We add beaten eggs to the pastry, taking turns, thoroughly mixing, until each egg is combined with the test mass. Perhaps, initially, the eggs will nevertheless separate from the dough, but vigorous mixing will soon give the necessary, uniform test mass. In order to speed up the mixing process, you can use the mixer.
Step 2: Bake Eclairs.
Step 3: Cooking custard.
Step 4: We start the eclairs with custard.Custard with a pastry syringe is filled into the cavity of the eclairs. If you do not have a special syringe, then with a knife you can make an incision in the buns, and put a small amount of cream into it with a spoon. Our classic dessert for children and adults is ready.
Step 5: Serve the eclairs with custard.Delicious eclairs can be served with a variety of drinks: tea, coffee, juice or wine. This dish is perfect as a dessert or for breakfast. They can also be packaged and taken with you to work or to give your child to school. In this case, they will play the role of a wonderful and satisfying snack, which is also home-made, which means it is harmless to health. Bon Appetit everyone!
- - The readiness of the dough can be determined by how the dough lags behind the walls of the pan: if it’s good, then the dough is mixed, if it still isn’t, it is necessary to continue mixing.
- - If you make blanks for eclairs round, and there is no pastry bag at hand, they can be made simply with your hands dipped in water in the form of balls.