Ingredients for Making Coffee Muffin
- premium wheat flour 210 gr (1.5 cups)
- 3 eggs
- sugar 1 cup
- butter 150 gr (butter should be melted)
- sour cream (any fat content) 200 gr
- coffee 4 tbsp
- baking powder 1 tsp
- cinnamon teaspoon
- salt pinch
- Main ingredients: Flour, Coffee
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:mixer - 1 pc, bowl for ingredients - 1 pc, form - 1 pc, measuring cup - 1 pc
Making a coffee cupcake:
Step 1: Cook the dough.Using a sieve, sift the flour. Take 2 tablespoons of coffee and dissolve them in two tablespoons of boiling water, leave to cool. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients: flour, sugar, melted butter, sugar, cinnamon, coffee, sour cream, salt and baking powder. Mix everything to a homogeneous mass without lumps.
Step 2: Pour the dough into the mold.In the pre-greased form, fill the finished dough. Put the cupcake in the preheated oven 180 degrees for 40 minutes. Check readiness with a toothpick.
Step 3: Prepare the syrup.In a small saucepan, mix: 2 teaspoons of coffee, 3/4 cup sugar, 1 cup water (use boiling water). On low heat, stirring slowly, bring to a boil. Then reduce heat, continuing to stir simmer for another 10 minutes. It should be a sticky mass.
Step 4: Serve.Pour the finished cupcake with syrup, leave to cool. You can decorate with coffee grains or powdered sugar. Good appetite!
- - Instead of syrup, try pouring cocoa glaze.
- - Add nuts, candied fruit you can even use cherries.
- - Use different baking tins and give your pastries an interesting and original look.