Pineapple Fruit Salad Ingredients
Ingredients for making pineapple fruit salad:
- Pineapple 1 piece
- Banana 1-2 pieces
- Orange 1 piece
- Kiwi 1-2 pieces
- Apple 1 piece
- Nuts (pine, peanuts, walnuts, etc. whole) 1-2 handfuls
- Powdered sugar or yogurt of your choice
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 8 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Cutting Board, Sharp Knife, Bowl
Cooking fruit salad in pineapple:
Step 1: Prepare the pineapple.Cut the pineapple lengthwise into 2 flat pieces. Then gently cut all the flesh out of it. Just remove the hard core and cut the pulp into cubes.
Step 2: Grind the ingredients.Peel the banana and cut into cubes. Peel the kiwi and also cut into cubes. Peel the orange, divide into slices, remove any excess film, then cut into small pieces. Rinse the apple under water, cut in half, remove the core with pits, then cut into cubes.
Step 3: Mix the ingredients.Now mix all the chopped fruits in one deep bowl, add nuts to them and mix thoroughly. In this case, do not forget to pre-chop large nuts such as walnuts or peanuts. After that, dress the salad with yogurt or powdered sugar.
Step 4: Serve the fruit salad in the pineapple.Gently place the salad in the peeled pineapple halves and serve to the festive table as a tasty, healthy dessert. Good appetite!
- - Also, this salad can be seasoned with dry white wine or fruit liqueur.
- - As a salad decoration, you can use a slice of kiwi, a cherry berry and a fresh twig of lemon balm. Lay them nicely on top of the salad.
- - Instead of this fruit salad, you can use any other salad that contains pineapple.