Ingredients for Making Fast Pizza
- Premium wheat flour 9 tbsp. l
- Chicken egg 2 pcs.
- Mayonnaise 9 tbsp. l
- Sausage 300 gr. (boiled, sausages will do)
- Tomato 1 pc.
- Onion 1 pc. (medium size)
- Bulgarian pepper 1 pc.
- Cheese 200 gr. (hard varieties)
- Oil (butter or vegetable) 1 tbsp. l (for greasing the baking dish)
- Main ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:grater (if you decide to grate cheese), a baking sheet (baking dish), knife, cutting board
Cooking fast pizza:
Step 1: Knead the dough.Break eggs, mix with flour and mayonnaise. Mix the dough until all the lumps disappear. It should be homogeneous and slightly liquid, like sour cream.
Step 2: Cut the filling.Peel the onion, wash and cut into rings. Wash the tomatoes, cut them into cubes or thin rings. Wash the pepper, peel it from the sepals and the core with seeds, cut the bell pepper into cubes. Cut the cheese into thin slices or grate it on a coarse grater, as you like.
Step 3: Bake the pizza.Preheat the oven up to 180-220 degrees. Lubricate the baking dish with butter, lay the dough evenly on top. Flatten it with a spatula or with your hands and put the filling on it, in the order you like. For example, you can first put a layer of vegetables, then sausages, or vice versa, or all mixed up. Sprinkle grated cheese on top. Pizza will be ready after 10 minutes. Just in case, before pulling it out of the oven, pierce the dough with the tip of a knife: the dough should be well-fried. Enjoy your meal!
- - Pizza is designed for a serving for 4 people. It turns out to be small. If it seems to you that this pizza is too small - increase the amount of all ingredients in two, or even several times. But do not forget that this may increase the baking time.
- - Pizza on a thin basis is more crispy and fried. So, if you like pizza with just such a dough, then do not lay the dough in a layer thicker than 1 cm.
- - Such pizza will hastily help you out if the guests unexpectedly arrived, and there are not many products in the refrigerator.
- - Add to the pizza any other vegetables (fresh or lightly salted cucumbers, carrots, hot peppers), greens (parsley, dill, cilantro) or seasonings (black ground pepper, basil, saffron, marjoram, rosemary, sunli hops, red pepper) .