Ingredients for Cooking Curd
- Premium wheat flour 4 stack.
- Margarine (for baking) 1 pack.
- Soda (a little bit) whisper
- Cottage cheese (any fat content) 0.5 kg.
- Chicken egg 4 pcs.
- Sugar 1 stack.
- Vanillin (to taste) to taste
- The main ingredients of cottage cheese, flour
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Food mixing bowl., Strainer., Spoon., Baking tray.
Cooking cottage cheese:
Step 1: Cook the dough.Sift the flour with a sieve. Take a deep cup and mix in it the melted margarine with flour. So that there are no lumps left. Mix everything thoroughly. As a result, you should get a kind of "grout", similar to a crumb.
Step 2: Prepare the filling.For the filling, in a separate bowl, mix the cottage cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla.
Step 3: Spread on a baking sheet.Grease a baking sheet with oil or sprinkle with semolina, flour is also suitable. We pour half the dough, pour our filling from the cottage cheese on top. Try to pour in the middle so that the filling does not appear on the edge. The final layer spread the rest of the dough.
Step 4: Bake the curd.The finished pan is sent to the oven, preheated up to 200 degrees. Cottage cheese is baked very quickly! It usually takes me 15-20 minutes.
Step 5: We serve to the table.You can serve with jam or honey. In warm or cold form. With tea, juice or milk. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can add any berries or fruits to the filling according to your taste.
- - Keep the curd in the refrigerator, covered with cling film.
- - If the curd appears to you a little dry, on top it can be greased with protein or oil cream.